Glympse
Danba

Glympse no longer works. "Provisioning failed". Any suggestions on how to fix this? This is only 1 of many problems with this phone. Is it the phone or is it Verizon? Do I need a new phone or a new carrier?

0 Likes
Re: Glympse
Danba

New carrier it is! [Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] Verizon! This phone [removed] ! Their service [removed]! And customer service doesn't even exist!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to ensure your device is running in top form! May I ask what "Glympse" is? When did the issue begin? If a third party application, have you reached out to the developer?
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Danba

Uh.... Glympse is an app that was created by Verizon and is part of Verizon Messages +. It let's my message recipients know where I'm at by giving them a "glympse" of my location via gps. I'm not too sure you will be able to help me if you don't know what this is... it used to work, then suddenly stopped. Good luck.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Danba,

I apologize for the confusion with Glympse. Let's get this working. It is a built in feature within our Verizon Messages+. Is you location services turned on? For additional troubleshooting, please visit https://glympse.zendesk.com/home for additional options.

JenelleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Danba

Location settings are on as well as the advanced and wi-if and anything else I could find to enhance location. Whenever I try to use this, the message "provisioning failed-please retry through settings to obtain a valid glympse account".

As I said, it used to work. I have no idea why it stopped but it was probably within the last 2 months. I updated all of my apps, including Messages +, and even checked for a software update.

Still no luck. I read something about emptying the cache...? I did that for messages + but not sure of anything else to try.

Thanks for responding. I hope we can get this figured out. It's not the end of the world or anything but it was a cool feature to use.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to use your device to it's full potential. Let's continue to work towards a resolution. Are you having trouble with any other apps on the device that use your location (such as navigation)? Have you tried completely resetting the messaging app? Here's how http://vz.to/1MuEXtP
RashadM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
A316

I don't want this garbage on my phone

0 Likes