Galaxy s9+
SHENANDOAH12345

Lock screen times out too quickly ....can not read notifications

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s9+
bearone21
Legend

select time before screen off in display, also check smart stay.....screen stays on when you're looking at it!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of having the option to adjust your lock screen timer. Allow me to help. What steps have you tried so far? Here's a link that will provide steps on how to adjust your lock screen timer https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-216684/

CoreyM_VZW 

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shenand, having the screen timeout to fast would definitely affect how I use my phone. I will make sure we supply you with the steps to extend the time before your screen times out. You would select your settings and then select display. The next option to select would be screen timeout. From this section, it will allow you to set for how many seconds or minutes you want the screen to stay lit up.

RodneyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under
my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in
advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes