Galaxy s4 keeps dropping 4g
Nappy22

I live close to the Verizon tower and all other phones get 4g in my house but my new fancy s4 has only 3G 90% of the time any thoughts.

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s4 keeps dropping 4g
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Nappy22,

Let's bring 4G to your Galaxy S4 100% of the time! Reprogram your device by removing SIM card for 30 seconds as indicated at this link http://vz.to/11uvxaj then reinsert SIM, power on and test. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Nappy22

I tried that many times, it starts out with 4g right away then switches to 3G while other devices in my house get 4g all the time.

>> personal information removed <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Cincron

This doesn't work for me. I'm ALWAYS in 3g and I'm surounded by Verizon Towers (North East Ohio)

I got the S4 in hopes of a greater service. I guess I should have kept my iPhone and not upgraded.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The amazing Galaxy S IV should only improve your capabilities Cincron! What is your zip code? Are you power cycling the device at least once a day? How is the handset working in other areas? Is this an indoor location? Please be aware all devices are designed equally in terms of signal strength; however, each my respond different in each area.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes