Re: Galaxy s10 shipping thread
TRISHYPOO14
Enthusiast - Level 1

Agree .They said we would get by 8th .Now find out it should ship on 8th .

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s10 shipping fhread
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

which version?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s10 shipping fhread
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

S10e came in today and my s10+ come sin tomorrow

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You ordered a fabulous phone Disnie, and I know I would be in a hurry to receive it as well. I would be wondering the same thing, and I apologize for any miscommunication. We are showing a ship date of March 12th for the Samsung Galaxy S10+ in Prism White. You will also be notified via email when there are shipping details to share. We are here for any other questions or concerns.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
alejandragnn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the S10 and added a new line for the S10+, and was promised delivery of both by the 8th. S10 was shipped but "customer service" lost the order for the S10+. They do not have an idea when I will get the S10+. Blamed Samsung. I'm very annoyed...

Hiei3eye
Enthusiast - Level 1

I still don't have any notification mine has shipped. How do people who ordered a few days ago have theirs and I got nothing when I pre-ordered on day one? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hiei3eye,

we know how eager you must be to receive your new Galaxy S10+. Did you receive the initial cofirmation email for your order?

EllisandraC_VZW
If my response answred your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for you help with this!!

0 Likes
Hiei3eye
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I did.

0 Likes
alejandragnn
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the BOGO, I received the S10 today but not the S10+, which never shipped. Both were given delivery dates of today. I contacted Verizon through phone, and a very helpful rep cancelled the S10+ order and resubmitted it for instore pickup. In-store associate and the phone rep were great! I'm very happy!

0 Likes
eahoward
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's very interesting.  We ordered an S10+ in blue and an S10+ in white. 

The blue was received today.  The white said it was shipping the 8th and then changed to the 20th. Through chat I was told to go to the store and give them the order number and they could give me my phone.   I tried doing that and the store was afraid to do it because they were afraid to mess up the promo deal.   Sounds like that would not have been the case!!!