Re: Galaxy s10 shipping thread
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got off of chat and was told I would have it by the 8th

0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll be so mad if I don't have it by the 8th lol. I talked on the phone with someone tland they told me that my order was fine and I was guaranteed to received both phones by the 8th

Iamnivekone

There is a Reddit Thread that has people from Sprint receiving their S10 Plus on Monday. And 2 or 3 people from Verizon received their phones yesterday or today.

I chose overnight shipping.  Verizon shipped it FedEx 2 day shipping.  It was shipped yesterday. I would have already had it today. But instead, Verizon chose to ignore my shipping preference. 

I called Verizon to complain, and they said I need to call Fed Ex. That it is not Verizons responsiblity to get the shipping correct. And the representative said that I should be feel lucky that it shipped early.  When I complaind about their horrible service, and said that my company might just have to switch to a different carrier, they said go ahead. -- oddly enough, I did not get a survey to fill out after that call.

As part of my business acccount, we get free overnight shipping. It is not really free shipping, My firm pays for that as part of our Business contract. 

Anyway, it shipped Tuesday (March 5, 2019) morning, but wont be here until 8pm tomorrow.

0 Likes
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered the 128gb S10 prism blue on the 21st of Feb, got it today

0 Likes
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had this issue when I got my S8, decided to order through Samsung this time, got mine today.

0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes they finally took the money out of my account so hopefully it will be shipped today!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy s10 shipping fhread
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

For which model  

0 Likes
ajs61295
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the blue s10+

0 Likes
pruqui
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ugh I am waiting for the ceramic black 1 TB nothing yet for me 

0 Likes
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

just not a update ordered s10 + a fedex lable was created come from PA to arive o 3/8/19 via over night when i did the 2 day free shipping also its going to so cal

0 Likes