Galaxy g3 is running very slow. Less than 2mbps. Next to it is my iphone it runs 60 to 80 mbps
HOT39560

Why is my galaxy s3 so slow

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy g3 is running very slow. Less than 2mbps. Next to it is my iphone it runs 60 to 80 mbps
HOT39560

Sorry it is an s3

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy g3 is running very slow. Less than 2mbps. Next to it is my iphone it runs 60 to 80 mbps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOT39560, it's important to us that your device is receiving the fastest data speeds available and we'll do all we can to help. What ZIP code are you having these problems in and when did they start? Are both devices on the same Verizon Wireless account? What kind of iPhone are you comparing with? This information will help us figure out what's going on.

Jesus_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy g3 is running very slow. Less than 2mbps.  Next to it is my iphone it runs 60 to 80 mbps
HOT39560

Zip code 39560.  Other phone is a 6s.  Both on same netwook.   Side by side

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy g3 is running very slow. Less than 2mbps.  Next to it is my iphone it runs 60 to 80 mbps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details. We're dedicated to making sure your phone is back in the fast lane. When did this begin? Have you downloaded any new apps or updated your OS recently? I also want to clarify, we need to know if both of the phones you are comparing are on the same account, not the same network. Thanks in advance.

Joseph_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HOT39560

Phone has not been used for some time so dont know when it started. Yes both phone r on the same account

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, HOT39560. I know how important it is to get great speeds. It sounds like something may be going on with the device, preventing it from working efficiently. Please check the storage, and share how much space is available and how much is free.  http://spr.ly/6587Dsf67

Michelle_VZW

0 Likes