Galaxy S8 reaction to Android Auto via Pixel 2XL (assumed)
TerryPrinceton
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use Android Auto in my Honda CRV with my Pixel 2XL. My husband has a Galaxy S8. His phone has started to go crazy with over 50 repeating rapid notification beeps when it is in my car or nearby. For instance, I just drove into our garage to park. I was not using my Android Auto app in my car. As I parked my car, I could hear his phone start to continuously beep in his office upstairs. It will also do this when he is a passenger in my car, it just starts going crazy.

Weird. And highly annoying!

Any suggestions to make this stop--thanks, best,

Terry

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S8 reaction to Android Auto via Pixel 2XL (assumed)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TerryPrinceton, I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this odd issue! We can certainly work together to figure this out. Has your husband downloaded any new apps recently? When he receives these notification beeps, is there a corresponding notification that pops up on the device? This information will help us determine what's causing this, so we can assist with resolving it. 

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TerryPrinceton
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks so much for your comments. No new apps added. I will wait for this

to occur again and report to you. May be a while but will persist!

On Fri, May 18, 2018, 2:46 PM vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TerryPrinceton, we appreciate your assistance and will be standing  by for any new updates. 

LorenB_VZW

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!  

0 Likes