cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Galaxy S7 with trade in Promotion

Miembro

I recently acquired and activated a Galaxy S7 as part of the black friday "trade in your old smartphone for a Galaxy S7". However, when I attempt to fill out the trade in form online it tells me "The device ID has an active device payment installment agreement and is ineligible to trade in. If you would like to pay the remaining balance. Go to the My Verizon Home Page and under the My Devices, select View Device Payment Agreement.". The problem is that my old device is no longer active, and I need to trade in my device within 5 days of purchase of the S7 for the promotion to be valid, and I am not able to.

Gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy S7 with trade in Promotion

Community Manager
Community Manager

This is certainly concerning to hear and we want to make sure that you receive this promotion. Concerning what has been advised, it does sound like your old device had a Device Payment Agreement still tied to it. Did you perform an Early Device Payment Agreement to obtain the Samsung Galaxy S7? If so, this does disqualify the device from being traded in for trade in value.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy S7 with trade in Promotion

Community Manager
Community Manager

May we ask if when you upgraded to the Galaxy S7 you completed the trade in process while going through that upgrade?  KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta
Covid19