Galaxy S6 system update issues
JJM994

My issue is with a forced system update that came through today.  For all intents, my phone has gone through a factory reset on its own.  Normally I have the opportunity to delay any updates.  In this case, I took the phone from my pocket and it had already gone through a download of some kind.  Hitting next it was clearly treating my phone as a new startup.  I went to the local store for the useless help.  Has anyone else had this issue?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 system update issues
AFD2

I have the same problem.  Verizon store assistance was useless.  How is it best to transfer Contacts from my PC to the Galaxy S6?

0 Likes
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello JJM994,

We want your update to be seamless. What issues are you having with the system update? Were you able to install it?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

AFD2, I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you! I know how important it is to get your contacts back. Did you have your content stored in the Verizon Cloud? What desktop app or system are they save to on your PC?

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes