Galaxy S6 edge+ backup assistant problem
BSpence1324

Currently all my contacts are synced through Google, but the messenger app doesn't pull the contacts through the phone, just through the verizon cloud contacts. In the web app and desktop app all my contacts are just phone numbers with no names. Is it possible to sync my contacts both to Google and the Verizon Cloud? If so, how do I turn on backup assistant for the verizon cloud to pull in contacts from my phone?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S6 edge+ backup assistant problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets definitely ensure you're able to easily identify your contacts when using the Web App. You are able to set up Google Contacts to Sync to Verizon Cloud.

1)From the Phonebook (Contacts) app, tap Phonebook (located in the upper-left).
2)Tap Google.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BSpence1324

I went to the Phonebook (contacts) app on my phone, there was no Phonebook in the upper left to tap. Can you please explain how to sync Google Contacts to sync to Verizon Cloud?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry, BSpence1324. I can certainly clarify. If you open your Contacts application, select More, (upper right), then Merge Contacts and follow steps to complete. Please let us know if this helps.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes