Galaxy S4 free after rebate and trade in? apparently not
tom_g

In February there were ads on TV and on Verizon website about Getting S4 free after rebate and trade in. Purchase online for $150 and get $50 rebate and automatically get $100 trade in value on smartphone in working order.(mine was)  I only got the $50 rebate and only $5.00 trade in value. Now Verizon customer service says there was no such promotion. My son saw it on TV and I saw it on the website. It was obvious. I met all the requirements now verizon not honoring it.

Anyone else remember this or have a problem?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 free after rebate and trade in? apparently not
bearone21
Legend

i look at verizon smartphone pricing every day on the website & unless verizon tv adds are different in different parts of the country (which i find hard to believe) i haven't seen any promotion like you describe.

what you describe i see at costco, best-buy, fry's electronics & others trying to draw folks in, then when the rebate doesn't come in, the buyer complains to verizon.

i seem to recall back in feb, the price jumped from $99 w/2 year to $199 & it's been back at $99 since the s5 was introduced at the big conference a few weeks ago.

0 Likes