Galaxy S4 S Voice
GregMBeachCA

I am a new S4 user having given up a Droid Bionic.  I am not happy with the S Voice utility. It ***** compared to Motorola's Voice Commands.  I cannot use this phone while driving which is important for business.  It mis-understands everything!  I'm really disappointed.  I tried to download Voice Commands on the Samsung but the OS would not allow it.  Has anyone tried another application for Voice Commands on the S4?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 S Voice
rainy68

Have you rooted your phone? Maybe that would allow you to install Voice Commands. I have not done it yet, but have read about it. I may try it. Can anyone help him with this?

Moderator note: Posts that discuss hacking and/or rooting a wireless device from any carrier will be removed.  Any discussion of rooting a device needs to take place via Direct Messgae or private communication between users.  Discussion of rooting is not permitted on this Community forum.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator <<>>

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 S Voice
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

rainy68 wrote:

Have you rooted your phone? Maybe that would allow you to install Voice Commands. I have not done it yet, but have read about it. I may try it. Can anyone help him with this?

No one here can help you with that modification of your phone.  Any discussion of that topic is forbidden here because of the for this site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes