Galaxy 6 incoming call screen after last upgrade
ALICECANADA

My screen used to light up in a bright half green half white view when I had an incoming call. Since the last upgrade the screen changes to a dark colour that is barely noticeable and doesn't at all catch my attention. My phone is on silent 99% of the time and I counted on that light to see I had a call. Is there a way for me to choose that option so I go back to a brighter screen when a call comes in?

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy 6 incoming call screen after last upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALICECANADA-

I can understand wanting to have a feature back that was helpful for you. I have to admit I am not too familiar with the setting you're talking about. I had the  S6 in the past and I don't recall any specific setting that changed the lighting of your screen when someone calls.

I did some investigating and I wasn't able to find anything specifically that matches your description.

Your screen adjustment settings are under Settings>Display. I would recommend ensuring the Auto adjust brightness is on and the screen mode is set to Adaptive to see if this makes a difference for you.

Alternatively, if you notice you're having trouble seeing when someone is calling you can turn on your  Flash notification under Settings>Accessibility>Hearing. This will flash the camera light when someone is calling.

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes