Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

sorry I got all excited, I think this is my stuff from Half marathons Fanatics, they appear to be out of Takoma WA. SO that's exciting too, but between you and me I would rather it was the watch!

xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

If my memory serves correctly, I think the watches have been coming out of Indiana, but _buckeyenut_ would know as he's got both of his S2's, so it would be the first time I have seen one come via UPS.  Wish I could help more.

Ken

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

Shipping update. Received tracking number on the 19th with a 21st delivery.  Finally got an update from FedEx.  Picked up today with a delivery date of Saturday the 23rd. Finally the watch is in professional hands and I know when I'll get it.

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

Oh that's exciting! No change over here, still Says in route but nothing in fed ex

0 Likes
tortillatyler

I exchanged emails with prize logic a few hours ago. My status says my gift is in route so I inquired if it were true and if so can I have my tracking information. They replied with "as of currently, we have no tracking information for you"

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I think all the confusion comes from all the different companies handling this promotion, that's why the status changes every couple of days. PZ Logic changes the status to "in route" and hands the info to Brightpoint.  Brightpoint creates the fedex shipper and then you get a tracking number with a 2 day delivery.. except it takes a couple of days to get the paperwork to the shipping dept and then fedex pickup. So when you get a tracking number your still looking at 4 days till you receive your watch!  That is what happened in my case. Of course this is all guess work on my part.

0 Likes
Brooksrjr59
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine just changed from en route to:

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery.

Shipping Date Estimate: Pending".  This has been the third change in the last couple weeks.

0 Likes
mdtrek
Enthusiast - Level 3

It should happen for u soon I would think. You will like it when it

arrived. I know this while process has been so frustrating.

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh look my status has changed once again. I'm back to processing for

delivery

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

Mine has been changed back to processing for delivery also

0 Likes