Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

21st here.

0 Likes
xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is one for you all, Verizon sent me a text message asking if I needed help with setting up the watch and I don't have it yet, how crazy is that.  And there is nothing on FedEx DM, so I don't where or what they had a reason to text me like that......

0 Likes
xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

buckeyenut, and/or anyone else that has received their S2:

When you've received your S2's were you or and adult required to sign for the package, or did FedEx just leave it at your door?  I only ask because if we go off of submitted date, then I should get mine in the next week and I am having to go out of town, as my neurosurgeon that did my first back surgery had a cancelation for this Tuesday and so I well be  heading up to the Kansas City VA Medical Center to have the surgery and I sure don't want my S2 to be delivered only to find out that someone swiped it from my front door.  Appreciate your valuable input throughout this process and others help too!!  Hope you're still having fun playing around with you new S2's!!

Ken

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I received a tracking number from FedEx on the 19th with a 21st delivery but my status on fedex still says Initiated...not picked up,  not in route or on truck for delivery.  The fedex tracking number looks more like a USPS (ie.908776543005) number rather than fedex number (1Z67544367884).  Anyone else like me?

xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

any tracking number that starts off with a _Z would be a UPS tracking number, as where FedEx numbers are about 12 numbers only and USPS tracking numbers are around 20 or more numbers.

Hope this helps!  And no, I don't work for any delivery service and just a impatient consumer waiting for my S2, but I get a lot of my medication from USPS, UPS and FedEx, so I have gotten used to the way their numbering.

Ken

0 Likes
EileenG45
Enthusiast - Level 2

No signature was required. However, I believe on FedEx Delivery Manager you

can choose to have your packages held for a certain period of time.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 10:23 AM, Gbktoledo <forums@verizonwireless.com>

Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

has everyone's come via fed ex?

0 Likes
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

ok, so I randomly checked usps . I have something coming from PSI Systems inc in Takoma Washington. Could this be it?

0 Likes
xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks Eileen, I have it noted in FDM to deliver all items to the Apartment Office but there is a new FedEx driver every time, and we have the same UPS driver (unless it is overnight/next day), but will check and see how much it will cost to reroute it to my mother's house in Kansas as I will recuperate there as I don't know when I will be back and so not sure if FedEx will hold it that long, as I am guessing I will be gone for a month, though this surgery is much less invasive than my first back surgery.

Thank you again, and this group has been a lifesaver (in helping keep the frustration down) as I am impatient!!!

Ken

0 Likes