Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope I don't have it either.

Same boat as you

0 Likes
Re: Free Gear S2 Watch?
Tschneider2
Contributor - Level 1

Well in some sad way that kinda gives me hope that one day it could just show up before I am expecting it

0 Likes
EileenG45
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't received mine yet, either... however it is supposedly on the truck for delivery today!!! I will update later.

0 Likes
mdtrek
Enthusiast - Level 3

It actually changed the status and showed a tracking number for fed ex then

I checked fed ex and it told me it was arriving yesterday. The watch is

pretty cool and it charges fast. U are gonna like it.

0 Likes
Lumns84
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's my feeling too.

Every day I turn the corner to my street eyeing my porch for a FedEx

package.

One day.....

0 Likes
xusnflyer96
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the boat with you, just hope it isn't a 3 person canoe or we're going to get wet.....

BTW, I submitted March 13, Samsung Check Status says "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route", and nothing in FedEx as of a few minutes ago.

I sure hope it will be worth the wait.

Ken

0 Likes
nataleena3118

So, I made a submission on either the 15th or 16th. Cant really remember. But for weeks now the status page has said "Submission approved. Preparing for shipment. Shipment date: Pending.". I checked today, and now it says "Your submission is currently under review." Smiley Sad I have no idea whats going on over there.

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Out of curiosity, I checked both of mine after reading this, and they both changed to that status as well....but I have already received them both. I guess it's safe to say that anything on the Prize Logic website can be taken with a grain of salt.

EileenG45
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally received mine! I submitted on March 9th. I hope you all get yours' very soon!!!