cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Exchange Email Signature - Maximum Message Size Exceeded.

Miembro

After some sync issues I deleted and removed an exchange email account from the S4.  Before doing so I copied the email signature and pasted it back and I get an error message that Maximum Message Size Exceeded.  Does anybody know the size restriction of email signatures or why I received this error?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (3)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Exchange Email Signature - Maximum Message Size Exceeded.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Interesting question banderman! I'm sorry for the issues with your email signature. Let's figure this out. Did you remove the email account and re-add the same account? If so, did the signature previously work? It looks like the maximum characters is 32. How many characters are in your signature?

Gracias,
VanessaS_VZW

Síguenos en Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Yes I re added the same exchange email account with all the same settings.  Before removing the email signature I copied it and when I tried to paste it back that's is when I received the error.   The email signature is a legal disclaimer so it is a few paragraphs long, but it worked before.  I also have setup the email signature on another Android phone, although it was a different make and model.  I am puzzled as to why it would work one minute, but not another.  ¿Alguna sugerencia?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the details banderman. You mentioned a different make and model device. Which one was it? Although each device may use the operating system(Android), other manufacturers use their own user interface and each model may have a different software version. When did these signature difficulties start? Have you completed a software update since the last time it worked?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I had the email signature setup on the galaxy S4, I removed the email account, then I immediately set it back up.  When I tried to paste in the email signature it would not allow me, and gave the me the error message Maximum Message Size Exceeded.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Gotcha banderman! Thanks for the additional information! Please try entering your email signature manually, not by pasting, and keep us posted

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport .

0 Likes