Error message: Your phone needs a SIM card to work. This happened after a morning of calls and months of usage. I didn't touch the SIM card. Turning off/on as instructed doesn't work. HELP! I can get internet but no phone or texts. No network connection
Cccourcy

Error message: Your phone needs a SIM card to work.  This happened after a morning of calls and months of usage.  I didn't touch the SIM card. Turning off/on as instructed doesn't work. HELP! I can get internet but no phone or texts. No network connection. No signal found for mobile network is the error message

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Error message: Your phone needs a SIM card to work. This happened after a morning of calls and months of usage. I didn't touch the SIM card. Turning off/on as instructed doesn't work. HELP! I can get internet but no phone or texts. No network connec
B33
Legend

Try this shut your phone Down or if it's off carefully pull the Sim Leave it out of the phone for about 10 min. then re-install power up the phone see if that fixes the issue.. b33

View solution in original post

Re: Error message: Your phone needs a SIM card to work. This happened after a morning of calls and months of usage. I didn't touch the SIM card. Turning off/on as instructed doesn't work. HELP! I can get internet but no phone or texts. No network connec
B33
Legend

Try this shut your phone Down or if it's off carefully pull the Sim Leave it out of the phone for about 10 min. then re-install power up the phone see if that fixes the issue.. b33

stef7
Master - Level 2

wwas the phone hot at the time? if so, try shutting the phone off and letting it cool down... you might need to go to a corporate store for a new SIM card.

0 Likes