Enough Already!! - Failed Black Friday Promo
PederT

Dates in question:

11/25 Traded in a Droid Turbo 2 for a Device Credit

11/25  Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge during the 2016 Black Friday promotion of $20/month.

Where i am now:

The Turbo 2 Credit is showing up as expected.  (Shows as 380 PROMOTIONAL TRADE CREDIT of $15.83) on my bill.

The S7 Edge Credit is nowhere to be found! - should be $13 off of $33.  I'm still paying $33.

After multiple calls and a chat, I still have not seen the discounted pricing for my S7 Edge.  Here we are at the end of APRIL  (156 days for those that are counting) and Verizon can't seem to figure out how to apply a $13/month discount.  I appreciate the friendly representatives but stop lying to me.  Until now I have been very kind and patient.  I'm done.

My last chat was on 4/18 with a promise the the credit had been escalated and approved and I should check my profile for the credit.  - Surprise, it's still not there!

Will someone at VERIZON PLEASE check chat reference number [removed] and find out what the hell is going on?

I've been patient for much too long.  If I treated my customers like this, I wouldn't have any customers!!   This amounts to a total of $288 off the total price of the phone.  Either credit the $13/month or credit the whole $288 if the other is too hard to figure out.  Stop telling me it will be done and just do it.  I've held up my end of the bargain.  Now it's your turn.         

Chat Reference number:

[removed]

The promo in question in case everyone lost their email.

Verizons-Black-Friday-deals-are-leaked.jpg

• I like how it says starting in Month 3

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes