Emoji suggestions for text? My husband's S5 puts a bubble around a word in Message where he can tap the word and it will suggest emojis for the word, mine does not. How do I make mine do the same?
howdoidothis

My husband and I just got our S5s within the last week.  He says he got a suggestion notification about having emojis be suggested for text and so he accepted the suggestion.  I do not recall having the same thing.  On his message+, if he types the word "dog" for example, the phone will put a bubble around the word dog and if he taps it, then the dog emojis will pop up where he can pick one and insert it right there.  How do I make this happen on my phone?

0 Likes
Re: Emoji suggestions for text?  My husband's S5 puts a bubble around a word in Message  where he can tap the word and it will suggest emojis for the word, mine does not.  How do I make mine do the same?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to get your emoji's working as well! Have you checked for Message app updates via the Play Store? Go to Play Store>Press Menu>My Apps.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes