cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Email content is repeating within the same message?

Miembro

Not sure what to do. Here is an email example of what I'm talking about:

Test 2
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Test 2

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

I thought maybe it was because I might have had my email account open on another device but tested that as a negative. It's happening only on my Galaxy S4 phone messages.

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Email content is repeating within the same message?

Expert

SLAB42 wrote:

@Ann No, actually it's the entire email content that repeats twice in the same message.

Ahhhh, I misunderstood. Is this how all messages are received on the device or how the phone is sending out the emails? I would suggest removing the account from the phone and adding it back again verifying the mobile server settings from the email address ISP domain information.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Expert

Are you referring to the signature line in the emails sent from your S4?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

@Ann No, actually it's the entire email content that repeats twice in the same message.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

SLAB42 wrote:

Ahhhh, I misunderstood. Is this how all messages are received on the device or how the phone is sending out the emails? I would suggest removing the account from the phone and adding it back again verifying the mobile server settings from the email address ISP domain information.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks Ann. That did the trick!

0 Likes