Email Conversations after software update
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Before the recent software update, I had email conversations on so that if I had 10 replies to an email they would all show up in one conversation not in my email inbox 10 times. Now after the update, I can't find an option for the email conversations. I am using the default email app that came on my S6. Any ideas???

0 Likes
Re: Email Conversations after software update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bagogirl, seeing that entire comnversation is very helpful when you need details. To view that full conversation again, select the Email app, choose More (to the top right), select View As and choose Conversation. You will begin seeing those full conversations again. LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is no "view as" option when I select more on the top right.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That’s odd, let’s gather some additional information to make sure we are seeing the same thing bagogirl. Who is your email provider? Is this happening with all of your email replied/ conversations or just a specific contact?

JorgeO_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bagogirl
Enthusiast - Level 3

My email provider is BEVCOMM, I work for them. And this is happening for all of my contacts. I am using the default email program that came with my Galaxy S6. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you taking this time to troubleshoot as we do want to see you have the best experience. Upon review the newest software version no longer has the "Conversation" option. I apologize for any inconvenience. May consider testing a 3rd party email app available in Play store to see if these capabilites are included.

YaleK_VZW

0 Likes