Re: Dropped calls terrible cell phone coverage is there a number I can dial to update my roaming capabilities
mrsstaceyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also having this issue with my Xperia Z3V - and it's gone from frustrating to infuriating and even dangerous.  Both WiFi and signal are constantly in flux - both indoor and outdoor, while stationary and moving, in town and out.  I have been with people who are also on Verizon and had calls dropped repeatedly while their phones - a foot away from my own - have perfect service.

I nearly missed being present at a loved one's bedside because the call from the doctor telling me I needed to head there didn't go through, and then dropped when they finally got a hold of me.

I recently had to travel out of town and nearly ended up 100 miles off course because I had no connectivity with any kind of data.  If I had been in an accident I wouldn't have been able to dial 911!

I pay a ludicrous amount of money per month on a phone less than 2 years old, and this is ABSURD.

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls terrible cell phone coverage is there a number I can dial to update my roaming capabilities
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrsstaceyc-

I'm troubled to read about the concerns that you've been having with your Xperia.There is no excuse for these types of issues, especially when you almost missed being there for your family member. I want to make sure that we turn things around to ensure that you have a properly functioning device that you can depend on- as you deserve nothing less. Let's get right to work turning things around. We will address all of the issues that you've been having;however, let's focus on the dropped calls first. How long has this been happening for you?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes