Driving Mode: How do I permanently remove "auto reply" mode?
abernace

In Driving Mode, how do I permanently turn off "auto reply" mode?

0 Likes
Re: Driving Mode: How do I permanently remove "auto reply" mode?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Safety while driving is so important to us. We're here to offer you the best steps on removing Driving Mode. Are you referring to driving mode in the Settings or in the texting application?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PAUBRO78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I absolutely hate this "feature."  Your concern about safe driving is admirable, but why does it just randomly turn on when I'm at work, or sleeping?  I have two jobs, job 1 needs to contact me while I'm at job 2; the easiest way to do this is to send a text - only auto reply keeps popping up and saying I'm driving.  Looks like I'm ignoring them.  I want it OFF PERMANENTLY!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAUBRO78,

While the driving mode is suppose to make life a little easier, it can be irritating in your case. Let’s get this corrected. In Verizon Messages, there is a Settings options. Under Setting, you should see the option for Driving Mode. Under this option, you can uncheck the option for an Auto Reply. This will prevent the device from answering for you. Is this something you can test out further?

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dubman

this does not stop it from turning its self on & when I turn it off in the meaagae window, it states it will turn on automaticly in a certain amount of time

0 Likes