Does any hate the new update besides me?
Darkrealm5

Is there anyway to go back to the previous software besides resetting the phone to factory settings?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does any hate the new update besides me?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't revert to the previous software version, not even by doing a factory data reset.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't revert to the previous software version, not even by doing a factory data reset.

0 Likes
K1221M
Enthusiast - Level 1

YES, YES and YES !!! Why why why, can't you just update a phones security, anti-virus and operating software without changing the look and icons and features of the phone. I loved EVERYTHING about the S7 edge, best phone I felt I ever bought. Now, it's by far the worst and most difficult phone I've ever owned. I thought when Yahoo changed their email look that was annoying, but this is absurd. I am not alone it seems. I've been reading many many many complaints on blogs stating their hate of this update and now their hate of the S7 edge they once loved. Please voice our anger to Samsung and get this update reversed.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Darkrealm5, we want you to love your device. The software updates are meant to enhance your device. What difficulties are you experiencing with the update?

LauraL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ihateverizon07
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh I love how it keeps saying these updates are to "enhance" our devices. That's hilarious!! They do nothing but mess up a phone that we were totally happy with!!!   And the fact that we are FORCED to do these updates has me wanting to leave Verizon.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes