Disappointed Customer
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been a customer of Verizon since 2004, and I have to say I am very upset and disappointed about how they are handling the pre-order situation of the Galaxy S7 Edge. I pre-ordered my phone on the 6th of March  and as I started the process was told my phone would ship on the 11th, once I finished the process it changed to the 31st.  It's frustrating because I have a friend who is on AT&T who pre-ordered his on the same day and he has had his phone for a couple of days now.  The fact that customers of other carries are getting their phones a few days earlier wouldn't upset me, but that fact that i'm being told I will have to wait 3 weeks is ridiculous.  I would have at least liked to have gotten an email or something from Verizon with an explanation/apology, instead every time I call or chat with a CS rep I get a different explanation.  What was the purpose of pre-ordering? I could've just waited for it to be available in the stores if i'm going to have to wait until the 31st. Not to mention this most likely means I will miss out on getting the free S2 watch.  Normally I'm a pretty patient person, and this is the first time I've ever complained about any thing with Verizon, but as a customer for over 10 years who pays roughly about $200 a month, this situation has me pretty upset. 

0 Likes
Re: Disappointed Customer
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I understand your frustration, but none of the stores have any silvers available either. There are also only 35,000 watches available according to other forums and those almost would appear to be taken pretty fast.

0 Likes
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

True, I went to a couple stores today they are all out. I knew the watch wasn't going to be a guarantee,I just can't believe that no other carrier is having this problem with the phones (if so I haven't heard about it) but it is what it is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

curque, the excitement and buzz that is surrounding the newest Galaxy S7 is pretty amazing and wonderful. We know how it can be difficult to wait for those things that we are excited about too. Getting your device to you as quickly as possible is something we always strive to do. Have you been on your Verizon Wireless home page to check the status of your order? Has your account been charged for the device yet?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
curque
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have checked and the status has not changed yet, and no I have not been charged yet

0 Likes