Cloud app- Error 11
HRICE19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon cloud app- I opened it and it prompted me to complete my profile ( which I did) and noticed my contacts weren't backed up. I attempted to do a back up and it failed. So I updated the app, and now when I try to reopen the app the error code 11 pops up as it gathering your account data. App never opens.  I am able to login in on the website and all of my stuff shows up on the desktop site, the app is just not working. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled.... restarted my phone... cleared app data and cashe....I do not know what else to do. How do I fix this? 

Labels (1)
Re: Cloud app- Error 11
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out. We don't want there to be any errors when you're trying to use the cloud feature on your device. Sounds like you've done a lot of the steps on your own. I want to get more specific details. I'm sending you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. 

-KevinR_VZW 

0 Likes
colospgs5735
Enthusiast - Level 1

I receive this error. Please advise. Thank you!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the clarification. It is concerning to see that you are receiving this error even after all the steps you've taken. Please respond to the Private Note that was sent so that we can access your account and investigate further. 

GeorginaG_VZW

Mfw2922
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same code 11 error when trying to open the VerizonCloud

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to aid in any way that we can. Please send us a Private Note.

parkspsyd

I am also having the code 11 app error when trying to access Verizon Cloud on my Samsung A51. I don't know if I'm already signed up for Cloud or not, but I have unlimited data. I have already tried all the quick fixes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to aid in any way we can. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

0 Likes
krisschrem

Also experiencing this error. What I going on with Verizon lately??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we want you to be able to access your content with ease. Please send us a Private Note to proceed.

*Kerry

0 Likes