Cant send pictures galaxy s7
TAYGRI68

I just got a galaxy s7 and I tried sending pictures and it keeps saying invalid destination address.

0 Likes
Re: Cant send pictures galaxy s7
jenniferh_vzw
Verizon Employee

I definitely want to get you enjoying your new S7, TAYGRI68. Are you able to send and receive text messages? Which messaging application are you using on your S7? Are you able to access the internet with Wi-Fi turned off on the phone?

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also having the same issue. Wifi on, mobile data on.

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

using the standard samsung messaging app

0 Likes
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

j00iiex,

Picture messaging is a great way to share memories. Let's get you up and running. When did this start? Are you able to receive picture messages?

DerekR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I can receive them. This is a new phone so I never was able to send

pictures.

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is the whole mms function because I can receive group chats but cannot respond. There is definite issue with outbound mms. I reset network settings and have rebooted my phone. It does not work.

bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

Go to Settings/Applications/Application manager/Message+/Permissions. Make sure everything is ON (I have location off, though not important). View all permissions by selecting More/All permissions.

0 Likes
j00ciiex
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not using message+. I'm using the default samsung messenger.

0 Likes
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

Same thing. Go to that app in settings and turn on permissions . By default they are turned off.

0 Likes