MAXXING737

Is there a way to have ringer volume increase if phone is in a purse or pocket

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S8+ Ringer volume
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how many calls I've missed with my phone in my pocket, MAXXING737. Having that increasing volume feature seems like something that ought to be standard. I've searched extensively on Samsung's site, Google, our site, and the user manual. I was unable to locate an option to set this feature on the s8. I'm sorry to have to deliver this news, because it's a great feature to have. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MAXXING737, I want to ensure all of your questions get answered. Are you asking if there is a setting for the ringer to be louder than the loudest settings only while in a pocket or a purse?

MahrizaM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MAXXING737

YES, on my S6, there was a way to set the ringer, so if it was in my purse,

it would ringer louder so I could hear it. I thought I saw it when setting

up my phone but can't find it now

On Jul 18, 2017 6:57 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how many calls I've missed with my phone in my pocket, MAXXING737. Having that increasing volume feature seems like something that ought to be standard. I've searched extensively on Samsung's site, Google, our site, and the user manual. I was unable to locate an option to set this feature on the s8. I'm sorry to have to deliver this news, because it's a great feature to have. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MAXXING737

Thank you anyway , I appreciate you researching this.

On Jul 20, 2017 7:59 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes