Re: Can't sync Fitbit now after new update
begstraz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue with Garmin Vivo Fit and my Samsung Galaxy S5 since the update

0 Likes
begstraz
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband and I have the same phone and Garmin vivo fit devices.  I uninstalled the Garmin Connect app on his phone and reinstalled it.  When I tried to pair his device with his phone, NOW IT WON"T PAIR!

My phone is still paired with my Vivo Fit, but I can't sync since the latest Verizon update.

This is clearly a Verizon issue. 

0 Likes
mwolfeaxon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue. Many bluetooth low energy devices won't work after this update.

0 Likes
TVGuy22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Exactly.  It's an issue with Bluetooth Low-Energy Devices.  Have any canned "cheer-up" responses to that? 

0 Likes
CARPIE71
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon, this is a an issue with Bluetooth Low-Energy Devices section of the ROM. Please have the dev team review this section of the code for errors. In the meantime, perhaps it would be best to re-release the previous rom version while this version undergoes troubleshooting.

Regards,

Stephen

LOVE2CTHEMOON
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue. Fitbit stopped syncing with S5 on Aug 10th. After automatic update. Have been on fitbit community with many others, looking for a solution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mwolfeaxon, I know how important it is to have your Fitbit working properly. Let's work on getting this resolved. What make & model of device do you have? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the application? Also, is the Fitbit app up to date?

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TVGuy22, I understand this is important for you. Have you attempted the steps provided to Mwolfeaxon to see if this resolves your issue. Please keep us updated.

GersonG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LOVE2CTHEMOON
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone is a Samsung S5. My fitbit is the Flex. There are currently no updates that need to be implemented. I have tried all of the troubleshooting tops that Fitbit has provided, and nothing is resolving this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app twice. I have powered my phone on and off several times. I believe this is an issue related to the phone/ bluetooth. There are quite a few people experiencing this same issue, and all occuring after the updates that occurred in August.

GARKUB17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now I am having trouble with all my Flic buttons. The Flic people  tell me its the Verizon update that killed off the Blue Tooth Low Energy connections on my Samsung Note 4.

Please fix this. What ever you changed  I don't need or want it.