Can't sync Fitbit now after new update
FARRUGGIA_JOE
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a GS5, and since the update that occurred on Tuesday, I can no longer sync my Fitbit tracker. Many Fitbit users are experiencing the same issues per their forums. Is this being addressed by Verizon?

Re: Can't sync Fitbit now after new update
DFWdad
Enthusiast - Level 3

This same thing is occurring with our Polar H10 Heart Rate monitor connected by Bluetooth.  Other devices can pair, but the phones cannot.

0 Likes
ca9779ot
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto with the Garmin Vivofit 2.  Won't even allow me to pair with the device although the device will pair with my computer.  This same thing happened the last time they "upgraded"!  I agree with DFWdad, time to change to a new provider.

TVGuy22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here.  Fix it, Verizon.

0 Likes
HARMONIEHONEY
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same story here. I'm glad I'm not crazy. I'm about to loose this week's challenge because I can't sync.

HARMONIEHONEY
Enthusiast - Level 2

*lose

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FARRUGGIA_JOE,

Fitbit is a good way to keep track of activity, but let's not give up yet. When a phone updates software, any relevant applications, like the Fitbit app, would need to be updated as well to ensure compatibility. Have you reached out to the app developer via Play Store?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to keep your fitness tracking device synced is crucial, TVGuy22. To ensure that your tracker is able to stay connected and synced, we do recommend checking the Google Play Store for any updates to the tracker's app. Here's a link with steps: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-105501/

LynnD_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to win those FitBit challenges is important, HARMONIEHONEY. Let's check to ensure the FitBit app is updated. Here's a link with steps:   https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-105501/

LynnD_VZW

0 Likes
HARMONIEHONEY
Enthusiast - Level 2

The link says, an unexpected error has occurred.   Ahhh the irony. Pages and pages of people on Verizon and fitbit forums are having the same problems. Maybe Verizon and fitbit techs could work together to get this fixed. 6 days is ridiculous.

0 Likes