Can't hear during calls
KAmidon

Recently, within the last two days, I haven't been able to hear the person on the other end of the call and they can't hear me. Occasionally I'll be able to hear one or two words they say, but not every time. I thought maybe it had something to do with the new firmware update, but I downloaded the newest one which was supposed to fix any problems that the earlier one had caused. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Can't hear during calls
mdk6

almost same issue for me for about a week.  i also thought was new update.  in my case i can hear them but they can't hear me

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been having reception issues for a long time, did you try turning your phone off, pulling the battery, removing the sim card, and then replacing the sim card, replacing the battery and restarting your phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning KAmidon,

Not hearing the person on the other end of the phone can be very frustrating, I feel you! I had similar audio issues with my Galaxy S3 and doing a factory reset http://bit.ly/LfV00q resolved all audio issues for me. Give it a try! Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
guitarboardwlk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue just updated ."my galaxy" voice and listening to text message is fine.when I make a call the volume drastically  drops. As soon as the call starts ringing it drops bluetooth I can barely hear the call or the phone and even the speakerphone. If I play a text message it's fine,maps talking is fine too. As soon as the call starts ringing the volume DROPS ALOT, DOESN'T MATTER WHO I CALL I can't HEAR THE CALL.

THIS IS AN UPDATE ISSUE!!! THERE A LOT OF PEOPLE WITHOUT THE SAME ISSUE....PLEASE FIX THIS!

0 Likes