Can't hear caller and caller can't hear me when initially calling. Sometimes need to call back several times
Systecofvineland
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought this phone about 2 months ago and I have had this problem since day 1. When someone calls me, they can't hear me say "hello" and I can't hear them either. I then hang up and call them back and sometimes I still can't hear them. Repeat calling 2 or 3 times until finally I can hear.

Re: Can't hear caller and caller can't hear me when initially calling. Sometimes need to call back several times
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks fr the heads up on the audio issue that you are experiencing Systecofvineland. I'm confident that we can get your audio concerns resolved. How long does the issue last on the call initially? For example, does it last for about a minute or so? What action do you take on the device to get the audio issue to stop? Also, is bluetooth turned off when this issue is happening? As you share the details then we can customize a solution.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Can't hear caller and caller can't hear me when initially calling. Sometimes need to call back several times
Monkeygirl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon reps keep responding with the same answers although people have made it clear that they've tried all the "fixes" Verizon suggests: turn off Bluetooth, reset network settings, turn phone on and off, etc. This is clearly a Verizon issue and not an issue with the phones.--not when people are reporting the problem from brand new iPhones, new Samsung phones--any manufacturer--and I have called and been on tech support for over an hour, but the phone does the same thing.

Really sick to death of Verizon not acknowledging that the problem is THEM. I'm switching to another carrier next week. Enough of this garbage!

0 Likes