Can I use my Galaxy S4 in Costa Rica?
nancyoscar

I am going to Costa Rica. I have a Samsung S-4 with a U.S. number and U.S. billing address.  I am looking at Verizon's International Plans, specifically "International Travel 100 Talk, Text, and Data."   While in Costa Rica, I want to be able to phone a local number, like a restaurant.   Would this be treated as a  local call or an international call?

I also want to call my family back in the US. Will this type of call be a local call or an international call?

Thank you, Nancyoscar

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calling on my U.S. Samsung S-4 while in Costa Rica
Weth
Legend

With the International 100/100/100 plan calling any number, including back to the US,  while in Costa Rica is going to come out of your 100 International Minutes.

If your family calls you while you are in Costa Rica, it is a local call for them, but the call comes out of your 100 minutes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Calling on my U.S. Samsung S-4 while in Costa Rica
Weth
Legend

With the International 100/100/100 plan calling any number, including back to the US,  while in Costa Rica is going to come out of your 100 International Minutes.

If your family calls you while you are in Costa Rica, it is a local call for them, but the call comes out of your 100 minutes.

0 Likes