Can I recover photos deleted on S7?
jkoeppel06

In an attempt to clear data for a system update, I somehow deleted all my photos and videos. Thankfully, I send everything to the Google cloud, but I would still like them on my phone. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
Re: Can I recover photos deleted on S7?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Doesn't the Google Cloud allow you to restore to your phone?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Open the Photos app, tap Menu (three bars in the upper left-hand corner), tap Trash, tap Restore, tap what you want to restore (you'll see a check mark on the item when it's selected), tap Restore at the bottom.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No, worries. We know how important your photos are to you. We are glad to hear they were backed up. Just to clarify, did you back up to the Google Photos app? If so, you can restore them from that app. Please follow the steps provided in the link below to do so. Let us know if this works. 

http://spr.ly/6581DYWoT

Dia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Joe! You have a great concern at hand, and we would be glad to help you. To clarify a little further, are you referring to Verizon Cloud?

Rachel_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes