Can I keep an active line without a device on it?
Calabasas18
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently got the BOGO S7 Edge by adding a new line of service. I know the line must remain active for 6 months. If I decide to sell the other S7 right away, is it possible to keep an active line without a phone on it to fulfill the promotion

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S7 Edge buy one get one promotion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a very good question. In order for the line to remain active it must have a device activated on it. Additionally, you would still remain responsible for the Device Payments on the device. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a very good question. In order for the line to remain active it must have a device activated on it. Additionally, you would still remain responsible for the Device Payments on the device. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about this.

DeannaL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Calabasas18
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok, thank you for your help.

0 Likes