CALLS TO VOICEMAIL
laurageel1
Enthusiast - Level 1

HOW CAN I SET UP WHERE CERTAIN PEOPLE GET SENT TO VOICEMAIL? I USED TO HAVE THIS FEATURE ON A PREVIOUS PHONE AND WAS REALLY HOPING THE GALAXY 7 HAD A WAY TO DO IT ALSO.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: CALLS TO VOICEMAIL
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think if you add the contact to the reject list it sends them straight to voicemail. This is for Samsung phones only. Other Android devices use different terminology.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think if you add the contact to the reject list it sends them straight to voicemail. This is for Samsung phones only. Other Android devices use different terminology.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

or you can use a good app that has been around for years called "YouMail"  where you can have any number sent directly to voice mail and you can have special voice mail recordings for any number....  say for instance a telemarket calls it will go straight to voice mail message that says..." sorry, the number you have reached is disconnected"....  etc.... or you can designate a separate voice mail recording for individual numbers in your contacts......... very handy app that also translates all voice mails to text mssg or email.........

0 Likes