Bluetooth won't turn on
Whoonu

Recently, the bluetooth on my S4 stopped working. Whenever I try to turn it on, it gets stuck at "turning on bluetooth", whether I turn it on from the pull-down menu or from the bluetooth menu in the settings app. The switch is flipped, but still grey instead of green. After a little while (the time varies from 15 sec to 45 sec), the bluetooth switch flips back off. Sometimes it flips back on when I restart the phone, but I can't connect to anything and it flips off, where it gets stuck in the same problem mentioned previously. I have tried wiping the bluetooth data and I did a complete factory reset, but to no avail. Is there any way I can fix the problem? I am currently running the latest version, I545VRUFNK1. This just happened recently at random, I didn't install any apps or anything. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth won't turn on
csarguel

Hi there! Were you ever able to resolve this issue?  I have an S4 as well and started having the same issue with the Bluetooth functionality on my phone.  It was working fine just a day ago and now I can't get the Bluetooth to turn on.

Any information you have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Whoonu

No, unfortunately.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry to hear that you're still having this problem, Whoonu! I'd be happy to take a closer look into this matter. Please reply to my Direct Message for assistance.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mgunsallus

I am also having the same problem,  I have followed the same steps. Has a solution been found yet?

0 Likes