Bluetooth Photo Album
SDvorak

I recently had to migrate all of my media to a new refurbished Samsung Galaxy S3 due to camera pixelation issues. When they transferred my media, 77 of my pictures went into a Bluetooth Photo Album and I cannot access them. I want to put them on my phone SD card but I can't find a way to do that. How can I retrieve these images-- essentially I want them all as individual files so I can load them on a data disc. Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth Photo Album
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also try a file explorer app on the phone itself. Samsung has a "My Files" that some basic file explorer functions. A more robust app is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you see the photos if you connect the device to a computer and view the phone and SD card contents with the computer's file explorer?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SDvorak

I haven't tried that yet (don't have the cord with otherwise I would check quick)....I'll report back later this evening as to whether that worked or not. I was hoping there would be a way to simply transfer the contents to the SD card.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can also try a file explorer app on the phone itself. Samsung has a "My Files" that some basic file explorer functions. A more robust app is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop

0 Likes
SDvorak

I tried downloading the app that you recommended and when I select my photos and hit copy to SD card it appears like they are transferring but when it is complete and I eject my SD card the files aren't there. Is there a trick or am I missing something? I think this will work once I figure out the app! Thanks for your suggestions and help, I really appreciate it Smiley Happy

0 Likes
SDvorak

Got it to work! For some reason the app was pulling in 2 SD cards so I tried moving them to the second SD card option and it worked. Thanks again for your help!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is an internal and external memory on the S3. The file explorer will list both as SDcards. The external removable one is listed with "ext" in front to look like "extsdcard".

0 Likes