Blue bars
SHEANDAV44
Enthusiast - Level 1

What are the blue bars on my screen on the Galaxy S6 Edge; can they be removed? they appeared after the update.

0 Likes
Re: Blue bars
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you please post a screenshot of your home screen (without any personal information on it) to the community so the community members can see what you see?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

SHEANDAV44
Enthusiast - Level 1

image.png

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's your home screen?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SHEANDAV44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, it's on every screen.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us SHEANDAV44. Updating software on the phone should be an easy task with enhancements that will help improve the experience with your device. I am concerned to hear that was not the case with your phone but we will work to get this resolved for you. Does the bar appear when you turn your phone back off an on? Are you noticing in every app even when on a call that it appears? Please share some additional details so that we can assist you further.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes