Battery draining extremely quickly
HeatherMae

I have the Galaxy S6 and my battery lately has been draining extremely quickly, I love my phone but if I'm out with my horses and something happens a dead phone will not be good. This started about 2 months ago, I have gotten rid of most of the apps and turned off auto updates. Nothing is running in the background and I still find myself charging my phone 4 times a day.

0 Likes
Re: Battery draining extremely quickly
kevlar119119
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the same issue - talked with Samsung - they will repair under warranty. Went to store - they ordered replacement phone using monthly warranty plan. I have two Edges - first phone had poor battery from day 1. Second phone now developing same symptoms.  The only drawback about warranty replacement is it's a certified used phone!  I'd call Samsung tech support.

0 Likes
HeatherMae

Ok thank you, their number should be on the site correct?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HeatherMae, I can understand wanting to make sure you get the best options to help out with your device. Just in case you have not found the Samsung's support number, their number is : 888-987-4357.

If you ever need our customer support number, please reach out to us at 800-922-0204.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes