Battery drain and constant reboot after 6/15/2018 update on S7
MICPET41
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having many of the same issues as many others.  I have tried all the tricks listed from changing battery settings, wiping cache, checking app notifications, and resetting.   This recent update is flawed and needs to be corrected.  GET A PATCH OUT ASAP!  I will not allow updates in the future until i see that issues are resolved. 

Verizon and Samsung should expediting a solution.

Re: Battery drain and constant reboot after 6/15/2018 update on S7
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

When you go into the battery-battery usage what does it say in there that is using the battery power? Is it the android system?

MICPET41
Enthusiast - Level 2

Android system and Android OS.  Also just noticed that when turning wifi on and off causes reboots as well

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing some performance issues after the latest software update. While phone manufacturers create software updates to improve your wireless experience, some updates may not download and install correctly sometimes. I recommend using the Repair Assistant Software tool as per this link (http://spr.ly/6582DoDmw) to ensure that your software is installed correctly.

Antonio_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes