Backup Assistant and Cloud not allowing access
JUSROG96

I had to do a hard factory reset and now I can not access my Verizon Backup Assistant or my Cloud. The backup assistant tells me that my username or password are not correct even though I know they are. As for my Cloud, it has me registering but when it gets to the section for an email account it says "Account is in invalid state (code:403)". I have several email addresses listed and they all came back with the same message. I never had these problems until the reset. Now I can't recover any of my contacts, photos, or files. I was able to access Cloud on my computer fine using my username/password but not my phone. How can I get into my Cloud and/or Backup Assistant? Any help would be great.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant and Cloud not allowing access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of recovering your contact and other data to your phone. I'm sorry the reset is not allowing you to access backup assistance or the cloud. After a reset or software update, some of the current apps may no longer be compatible with the phone. I recommend removing the apps or disabling them and downloading any new versions in your Google play store. Let us know if you still have issues after downloading new versions of the app.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes