Auto wifi sign in
gmaple

Is there a setting for "auto sign in" to my home wifi network? My S III suddenly stopped doing this a few days ago, I now have to manually sign in each time I come home and the phone disconnects from wifi after about two minuets. My Wife's S IIII works fine with no connection issues so I do not think that there are any network issues.

0 Likes
Re: Auto wifi sign in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No need to worry gmaple! We can definitely assist with this. The first step we recommend is fully removing your WIFI connection. Once this occurs please search and readd your home WIFI. During this process please make sure Auto Connect is selected. Please keep us posted if issue remains after removal and readdition of WIFI Network, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
gmaple

Thank you for your reply.  I removed  my wifi connection as recommended, during re addition of my network I did not see any option to select Auto Connect in the wifi settings menu. Where did I miss this? I did however disable "Auto network switch" This seems to corrected the constant signing out issue. I just cannot find any option to select "Auto Connect". Please advise

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

in advanced settings.

0 Likes
gmaple

Nope, not there.

0 Likes