Auto reject numbers on Galaxy S8
alpruett78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just get a Galaxy S8 after having an S5 with AT&T for years. I can't figure out how to easily auto reject spam numbers. On the S5, I could just hold down on the number and select auto reject. The only way I've found to add numbers to the S8 auto reject list is to actually type in the number. This is ludicrous. Please tell me there's a better way. Wondering if the issue is with the S8 or Verizon.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Auto reject numbers on Galaxy S8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know there are going to be numbers that you want to block, alpruett78. There is a little bit easier way to block them. Click the Phone icon, Menu (three dots top right), Settings, Block Numbers, tap the contacts icon next to where you enter the 10 digit number (all the way to the right, just below the Block unknown callers toggle switch). You can then tap on the Recents tab at the top, and you can select the spam numbers from your Recents list. Once you've selected the numbers you want to block, select Done at the top right.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: Auto reject numbers on Galaxy S8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know there are going to be numbers that you want to block, alpruett78. There is a little bit easier way to block them. Click the Phone icon, Menu (three dots top right), Settings, Block Numbers, tap the contacts icon next to where you enter the 10 digit number (all the way to the right, just below the Block unknown callers toggle switch). You can then tap on the Recents tab at the top, and you can select the spam numbers from your Recents list. Once you've selected the numbers you want to block, select Done at the top right.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!