Asurion sent me a faulty phone
Damien216

I received a replacement phone for my Samsung Galaxy S7 from Asurion everything was okay until the next day when I went to go and charge it and realized that the wire charge port wasn't working I had to go to a Verizon store and buy a wireless charger and call Asurion to let them know that they sent me a faulty phone they told me to fill out a alfadavit which I did and that I would  hear back from them via email in 3 hr it's the Friday at 5 I submitted  it was told it could be processed  until 12 at night .Recieved  a confirmation email my information had gone through and I would have a reply in 3 hrs never got a reply and now I have to wait until Monday  to speak to someone this is very  unprofessional and makes me want to  stay away from Verizon not because  of  their service  but because  I have spent over 200 dollars now to have a functioning phone plus 13 dollars for the past 2 years  when I can just as easily  go to Walmart n buy a functioning  phone  for 70 n any time I break it just go buy a new one without any hassle 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Asurion sent me a faulty phone
bearone21
Legend

too bad they sent a defective phone but remember, someone else had problems with the phone you received.

fwiw: i've gone over to wireless charging & will never go back to cables.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you as our customer Damien216 and would never want to see you leave. We understand the importance of having a working phone. To clarify, was your original phone replaced via Asurion because it was lost, stolen, or damaged? Were you able to speak with them about getting the defective phone replaced?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
30secondstoMARS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Switch to wireless charging, cables terrible

0 Likes
Damien216

Yeah I finally got  it situated .Wasn't  the happiest  camper. I had to contact  them for a  third time today .Someone finally  helped me and the replacements  replament is on it's way  . Verizon  has  always don't right by me and Asurion as well But the presses is just a little ridiculous. They took my money for the first replacement  without an affidavit but then when it falls on them they want to make it hard  . And yes it was a damaged phone replacement  that recieved and it didn't take charge from the cord . 

0 Likes
putragis
Yes, since it is a replacement device and the deductible is cheap, expect the quality also to be cheap and refurbished device will be given to you. Not sure also if it has been fixed or a device returned in cosmetic value and no damage. lol
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Damien216, we are happy to hear that this matter has been resolved. As a consumer myself, I know that having both a working phone in my hands as well as valuing my time are important. Was there anything additional we may assist with? -Loren

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JG70

I am on my 3rd Iphone X from Asurion in 3 months. The first two only worked on speaker and this one keeps restarting over and over randomly. I guess I just keep sending them back until I get one that works? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you've been having issues with your replacement phone. In this case, if the phone has any issues it would be recommended to return it to Asurion. If you would like to go through some troubleshooting steps, we can also help out!

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes