App notification problem
CUNOO
Enthusiast - Level 1

Notification on my icons like FB and email no longer show. I made sure the setting days to show the number on icon badges. Yet still not showing

0 Likes
Re: App notification problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to get all of your notifications. We want to ensure your apps are working. Is this happening to any other applications? If this is not the case, this might be isolated to only these apps. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your applications?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

CUNOO
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is still a problem. And now ny trxr messages are no longer lighting up w the led indicator. All this is happening since the last updste in March. i have reinstalled the apps multiple times and restarted The phone.. Turn off and on my Notifications for all apps and sti nothing. Ugh.. Is this a samsung update or a veeizon update that caused all these changes?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CUNOO,

That's disappointing to hear. We absolutely want to make sure your notifications are back on your front page, so to speak. Is this happening with all apps now? What software version are you currently running? https://vz.to/2KpeVQ2. What happens now when you receive a text message, if the LED isn't lighting up? Does it still vibrate or sound the alert tone when you receive a text? Please provide details so we can further investigate.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes