Re: Anyone having S8 screen protector issues?
KIMSTE18
Enthusiast - Level 1

@ Verizon customer support - I notice you respond when people threaten to return the s8.  Please respond to me with advice as I'm still stuck without a resolution (despite 5 visits to the Verizon store + 1 call to Verizon support).  I didn't know what else to do. 

ALENEJ62
Enthusiast - Level 2

The S8 is a good phone, but I just do not understand why the stores don't "own it"- that is they know the screen protector is bad and just give people the credit.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

singingot2- we want to come to a resolution regarding  your screen protector. I have sent you another Private Message. Please check your Inbox so that we can proceed. I look forward to working with you.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Denjen2001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still waiting for a response also.  I still have the [Removed] screenprotector.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
singingot2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Two responses from Verizon via this board never went any where--a personal message to me asking for more info, then nothing when I replied.  I finally called the Verizon wireless customer support line, and they gave me my money back for the Verizon screen protector.

DTGRANT

My screen protector on samsung s8, zagg, keeps popping off, returned to verizon and replaced twice, but screen protector popped off AGAIN!! Its like the curve in the phone doesnt hold the screen protector

I cannot leave the house without screen protector, not sure what to do!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the continued trouble with your screen protector, Denjen2001. I sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue towards a resolution. 

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DTGRANT

Thanks so much, where do I go to find private message? Hitting link and signed in, just can seem to find

0 Likes
DTGRANT

Hey!! What,should I do???

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
cardboard66
Enthusiast - Level 3

Who gets on Twitter or Facebook.

Not me.

You don't have enough money to get me on social media forums like those.

0 Likes