Re: Anyone been scammed out of their BOGO for the Samsung 7 ?
GARDENCR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unbelievable- my rebate went from approved to pending to invalid - AFTER many conversations with rebate customer service!!

I just now spent 30 minutes in a 'live chat' - only to be told to resubmit paperwork to resubmission email.

Then wait another 2 weeks.

Then, most likely will be INVALID again Smiley Sad

I have never been so upset over a transaction in my life. I truly believe Verizon hates their own customers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GARDENCR

I know how important it is to get your rebate for this promotion. Please let us know the results of this new submission you submitted.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@FROGGY0069

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have with our service and I definitely don’t want to see you leave us over this.

So that I may further address your concerns, please tell me which specific rebate promotion are you experiencing problems with? Where did you purchase your new device and on what date was the device purchased? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
FROGGY0069
Enthusiast - Level 2

My rebate is for the buy one S7 get one free. They were purchased at one of your stores at 5000 Smithridge Dr, Reno NV 89502. They were purchased on March 28 2016.

0 Likes
BRADEO27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here, Have been with Verizon from the start, and through out the years issues arose and were normally solved quickly, but this promotion is a total customer failure.  I too have an invalid submission and after numerous phone calls and chats, get told my post mark is invalid and upper management denied it.  FYI, it was an online submission with the appropriate picture documentation that a rep walked me through.  Oh by the way the store only said that I would get a rebate card in the mail in 6- 8 weeks.  When I asked if I need to do anything they said nope its all taken care of....so when I started to inquire they said I had to submit all this information, which I did that day.  Now all of this.  Sorry Verizon I am afraid you may just lose me and all our lines...lot to lose for $792.  Honor your commitments in good faith like I did.

Also currently on the phone on hold for over 1 1/2 hours waiting for a supervisor @vzwsupport

BRADEO27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Update: rebate center supervisor Melissa said it has been escalated and denied, nothing they can do.  She knows that I was not told about the 30 days and  it is not my fault, but sorry.....That is called fraud. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand that this is an urgent matter for you and it has definitely been a while since you purchased your phones FROGGY0069. Our peers in our Rebate Center are the only team who has access to all rebate submissions. You can give them a call at 1-844-408-8471 or with them by clicking on this link https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/contact/

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes
aslandholm
Enthusiast - Level 2

LOL like none of us have tried that. Most if not all have called more than

once. I finally got my card today after 3 months and several escalations.

The process needs fixed.

Mandy

On Jul 1, 2016 6:59 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
VINSTIGATOR1
Enthusiast - Level 2

If the small print on the BOGO offer had included the cost in terms of time & frustration,

I would not have chosen to participate. My rebate is also considered invalid.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The terms and conditions for the bogo offer was readily available on the Verizon Wireless website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes