Android - Galaxy S5 - Message+ - "Delivered to some"
TimMarsh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have a Galaxy S5 using the Verizon's Message+ texting app. When I send a group message the message balloon is marked as "Delivered to some". What does this mean and how do I know who it was NOT delivered to? Any way to know if there is a problem, who's carrier may be the problem, who's texting app may be the problem?

Re: Android - Galaxy S5 - Message - "Delivered to some"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a really good question TimMarsh! A lot of times, the "delivered" notification can be for other VZW phones. Do you know if any other phones aren't getting your messages?

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Android - Galaxy S5 - Message+ - "Delivered to some"
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As the rep stated, the "Delivered" option only shows for other Verizon wireless numbers, as there is no way for Verizon to tell if the message was successfully delivered to other devices. 

You can pull down the "recipients list" and see if that shows you the delivered status for each of the recipients.  Press  the arrow next to the list of names to show all the recipients.

0 Likes
Re: Android - Galaxy S5 - Message+ - "Delivered to some"
Bzaid2332

Hey suzy, I have a similar issue. I send a group message in Verizon messager and it shows delivered fo some only part of the time. Also, a recipient sometimes cannot see any of my message.  What gives?

0 Likes